IT Specialist, Cyber Security Student, and Photographer
I'm a student at Pennsylvania State University studying Security and Risk Analysis with a minor in Psychology and Information Science and Technology. I currently have a 3.86 GPA and have made the Dean's List 4 out of my 5 semesters.
Security and Risk Analysis | Pennsylvania State University
August 2018 - Present
- 3.8 GPA
- Dean's List 3/4 Semesters
- Psychology Minor
- Information Science and Technology Minor
Remote Contractor | Trussell & Associates - Ameriprise Financial
November 2019 - Present
- Provides remote technology support to staff and advisors on Ameriprise Financial software, Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android based questions.
- Submit client money movement transactions and trades into Thompson One.
- Prepare meetings for advisors in our Houma and Metairie location. Write meeting summary emails for clients.
IT Specialist | Trussell & Associates - Ameriprise Financial
Feb 2017 - November 2019
Provide onsite technology support for Windows, iOS, Ameriprise Financial, and MacOS based questions to employees and advisors.
- Setup and managed a Ubiquiti network including VLANs, guest access, and firewalls.
- Ran Cat5e cable throughout the office to provide easier internet connectivity to staff.
- Setup a network attached storage for onsite client data access